Welcome to the North American Quilling Guild website!
We hope you enjoy this Free Quilled Heart Quilling Pattern
(Sample shown using 1/8 inch (.3 cm) wide paper, with 1/16 inch (.15 cm) accent spirals)
Making the Heart Shape
Use the picture for reference and for placement of the pieces
- 14 - 3 in (7.62 cm) Red S-Scrolls and arrange in a heart shape.
- Tip: Draw, cut, or punch out heart shape and use as a pattern for the heart shape
Making the Accent pieces
For a bit of decoration, add the following
- 7 - 3 in (7.62 cm) White Heart Shaped Coils (arrange as shown in picture)
- 4 - 1 in (2.54 cm) Green Spirals
- Cut the 1/8 inch (.3cm) quilling strip in half, for a more delicate look
For Personal Use Only - Not for Resale or Commercial Use.
Pattern may not be copied, distributed or sold without express written permission of the Artist.
"Get the 'Knack' with the NAQG"
|Great news! You can now also place an order for exclusive NAQG products via our online Membership/Order form! Simply use the "Additional comments for NAQG" box on the form to let us know what you'd like and add the cost into your total!
You can also use this form to just place an order, if you are already a member. Use the "I am placing an order for NAQG products only" button.
Visit the NAQG Products page for more information
- Wondering about the status of your new or renewal membership?
- Think you may have missed an issue of Quill America?
- Need login information to enter the NAQG Members' Corner?
- Have other questions for the NAQG?
Please contact us, Thank You!